RE: Exchange 5.5 OWA

  • From: "Don Bentz" <Don@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:12:03 -0500

I have a server running SBS4.5, and using OWA for exchange 5.5, and have
found that any user can log into any users mailbox using OWA. I've
checked permissions and can't see anything wrong. It presently has SP4
installed for exchange. Anyone seen this?  Could SP4 have broke the
security?

Don Bentz, MCSE, CCA, MCP+I
Computer Management Systems, Inc.
216 South Main Street
Columbia City, IN  46725
[260] 248-2191 V  [260] 248-2801 F
www.cmsinetworks.com <http://www.cmsinetworks.com/>

Hate Spam? Click Here
<http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/hatespam/e.asp?e=3&id=1037> .

or used by any person other than the recipient.

unlawful. Computer Management Systems, Inc. disclaims any liability for any
action taken in connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed
in this E-Mail are not necessarily those of CMS, Inc. or its subsidiaries or
affiliates.

postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx