RE: Exchange 5.5 Message Blocking

  • From: "Gami, Paresh" <PGami@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 15:59:00 +0100

go to exchange administrator, expand your site, expand configuration container,
click on connection . here in the right hand pane double clik internet mail
service.

go to connections tab, then click on message filtering

here you can add either users and domains. you will have to stop and restart
the ims service .

Paresh