RE: Exchange 5.5 Message Blocking

  • From: Aas Mohammad <AMohammad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 20:28:34 +0530

-----Original Message-----
From: Susan Tackett [mailto:susan_tackett01@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 8:20 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Exchange 5.5 Message Blocking - Re-Vamped!

What is 5.5 ims and how do I set it up?  I am new to Exchange Server 5.5.

Thanks for your help-

>quicker and more efficient to do it on the 5.5 ims, i have several eg.
>user@xxxxxxx in mine and these emails have stop arriving in my users
>inbox.also this option is good to stop email floods.

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error. Thank you.
Integrix India Pvt.Ltd.