Exchange 5.5 Export mailbox email address to an Internet address on another Exchange 5.5 server

  • From: "Darrell" <harris_darrell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 08:45:53 -0600

Hi,

Could anyone help regarding the above.  I am part of an organisation that
has exchange servers, but I am not connected to these other servers, but I
want to import their email addresses as an Internet addresses on my
exchange server.  Is there a way they can export there email users to a
CSV file but in the format that will allow me to import them into my
system, obvously because I have to import them in as Internet addresses in
the global address book