RE: Exchange 5.5 Defragmentation

  • From: "Dhaval Brahmbhatt" <Dhaval@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:46:51 -0000

how are you going to perform the defrag at all over the gigabit
backbone?

I mean that do you mean to move the database to another computer which
has enough disk space free and then run the defrag there?

please clarify, I might be able to answer your question and it will be
useful it I can get it done on our server as well.

Thanks in advance.

Dhaval