RE: Exchange 5.5 Administrator Option in Exchange 2003.

  • From: "Chris Wall" <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 10:37:07 -0500

Insert your Exchange 2003 cd and begin the installation...

When the installation window pops up, select 'Custom' and then select to
'Install' the Exchange 5.5 Admin program on your Exchange 2003 server...

(do not install the 5.5 admin program from a 5.5 cd.  Use the version on
the Exchange 2003 server cd)

Chris