RE: Exchange 5.5

  • From: "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 09:35:38 -0800

I have a 120 day demo copy I can give you from my Exchange Class MOC when I
took the Exchange course at Teknowlogy Education Centers back in 1998 ( Now
their called Productivity Point International ).

How ever, I do not want to violate any Eula in making you a copy.

Jose Medeiros
ADP | National Account Services
ProBusiness Division | Information Services
925.737.7967 | 408-449-6621 CELL