Exchange 2k3 added to exchange 2k environment.

  • From: "Tony" <tandersn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 11:14:35 -0600

(I sent this earlier, but then received a notice it was rejected, forgive
me if this is the second posting you see)

Hello,

I have recently taken over the primary role of maintaining all windows
architecture in our dept. We have an exchange 2000 server on win 2k. I
have prepped the forest, prepped the domain, and installed exchange 2k3 on
a new machine. After the installation, in the IIS manager of the new
machine, the 'exchange' virtual directory points to the old server?? Why
not the new server?  When I move mailboxes to the new server, it breaks
OWA, but regular outlook works fine.

How do I fix this?

Thanks

Tony