RE: Exchange 2k3 Cluster IIS Problem

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:44:58 -0500

Try to identify if it's an IIS related problem or within Exchange. Right
now we are uncertain since you cannot even bring up your default
website. Go to page 16 of this article it will show you how to create
test website. If you are able to bring it up than at least we know its
not an IIS issue. Also try several url combos if you haven't done so. If
you're doing redirection, try specifying the https so the script doesn't
have to do it for you, try using the ip, than just ip/exchange etc.

http://www.amrein.com/library/download/owa2000Troubleshooting.doc