Exchange 2k running through ISA

  • From: "Matthew Hammett" <matthewha@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 03:41:19 -0700

I have an exchange 2000 server running on the DC. The ISA server is
configured as a member server. I am using a standard modem to connect to
the ISP. I have configure the ISA server with IIS SMTP virtual server to
send the mail through. Mail is sent through this connection but incoming
mail is not received without issuing a manual ETRN command from the
Exchange server. I have disabled access control on the ISA in order to
facilitate this.

Can anyone let me know how it needs to be configured for automatic mail