RE: Exchange 2k and Windows 2003

  • From: "Chris Nielsen" <cnielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 19:11:04 -0700

As a Certified Microsoft Partner we get 5 full support incidents per year
without charge. I have used Microsoft support and found it acceptably
competent and solution oriented. I would say the pay-per-incident support
model deserves its criticisms but it's altogether too easy to spout anti-M$
sentiment (which I am but which I don't do).

Chris Nielsen

Systems Administrator

New Dawn Technologies