RE: Exchange 2k and Windows 2003

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 20:02:27 -0500

Steve

If you want to void yourself of any possible support from Microsoft in the
future for both Windows 2003 and Exchange 2000 then go ahead and install
Exchange 2000 on the server, but I for one would NEVER consider implementing
an unsupported solution into a production environment.

Its just my opinion and I think its important people understand the
ramifications of doing this, if you are unhappy with the support provided by
Microsoft I am sorry to hear that but many other people have received
support from Microsoft without complaint.

Mark Fugatt
MCT, MCSE, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Rochester, NY