RE: Exchange 2k Server as Domain Controller

  • From: "Lorie Gordon" <lgordon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 11:40:38 -0600

My 2 cents...
In our environment it would have been a big mistake to make our Exchange the
DC and the GC.  Our DC is having serious problems right now and it is nice
that I don't have to worry about rebuilding my Exchange server even though I
have to rebuild the DC.  Rebuilding the DC will be a major job by itself.