Exchange 2k Server as Domain Controller

  • From: "Whitaker, Matthew" <Matthew.Whitaker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 07:49:12 -0700

I have found many articles stating you should NOT make your Exchange
2000 server a domain controller.  However, I have found just as many
articles stating that it is OK as long as you have a good server.  I am
looking for opinion only.  Don't need facts (I have them pointing both
ways.)  Please let me know what your personal experience or opinion is
with having Exchange 2000 server as a Domain controller....
*** Confidential ***
The information in this email is confidential and may be proprietary or legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by
anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please
reply to the sender that you received the message in error and then delete or
destroy the message along with any attachments. Thank you.