RE: Exchange 2K3 Question

  • From: "Marc A. Mapplebeck" <MMapplebeck@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:01:49 -0400

Is xyz.com a domain of yours just hosted by your ISP?, or is it something
like alex.alex@xxxxxxx i.e. provided by your ISP? If it is a domain of
yours, you should be able to have the MX record changed to point to your
server, if it is directly on their server, you may either setup forwarding,
or use a product like GFI MailEssentials and use the pop2exchange feature to
download the email from the pop server to your exchange server. - HTH, Marc

  _____