Exchange 2K3 Question

  • From: "Angfe G. Landagan" <angfe.landagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:44:56 +0800

Hi, guys. Is there anyone already implemented having two different email
address in a single exchange 2k3?

               1.) How should I configure the XYZ email account to my
existing EXCHANGE abc account.

                              e.g.   Name: Alex Alex

                                       abc email address: HYPERLINK
"mailto:alex.alex@xxxxxxx"alex.alex@xxxxxxx     >>> hosted by my 2k3
exchange server

                                       xyz email address  HYPERLINK
"mailto:alex.alex@xxxxxxx"alex.alex@xxxxxxx     >>> hosted by ISP…pop3

                               need to integrate the XYZ email address
utilizing my abc.com current exchange setup.

              Any thoughts?  I read about mail-enabled policy….did anyone
try this?

Need help..tnx

"It was 99 percent amazing and I'm getting a second chance to do it all over
again," - Scott Stapp - former CREDD Vocals