Exchange 2K3 Cluster OWA Access

  • From: "Jeffrey Moscone" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 17:36:33 -0800

Hi,
I recently introduced a new Microsoft Exchange 2003 Cluster in my already
existing and functioning Exchange organization. I can create a new
account/mailbox on the cluster, attach an Outlook 2003 client and successfully
send and receive mail. What I can't do, is access Outlook Web Access on the
cluster. After attempting to log into an OWA account I receive the Access is
denied error. Even when I right click on the Exchange Virtual Server in IIS 6 I
don't have access. Is there a security setting that is different on clusters
than regular Exchange? My non clustered Exchange Server is functioning great
with OWA and OMA.
Any info is appreciated. And I've checked to make sure that Outlook Web Access
is enable at the account level.
Thanks

Jeff