RE: Exchange 2K and Win2K migration

  • From: Garland Mac Neill <gmacneil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:47:26 -0600

From everything I have read regarding the upgrade process, slapping a cd in
and saying upgrade is a very bad idea. I'm in the middle of my migration
now, and I have sever problem with my move mailbox wizard, which is taking
MS forever to figure out.

My recommendation to you, is if you aren't comfortable with it, then hire a
consultant. This upgrade isn't for the faint of heart. Otherwise, you have a
lot of research to do before you ever touch the product.

Good Luck,