[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange 2007 on windows 2003 64bit or 2008 64 bit

  • From: Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 21:55:49 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to all who provided their inputs.

I am not able to get anyone who has implemented exchange 2007 on windows 2008, in fact Microsoft consultant guys told me that many big companies in India have implemented on windows 2008, I asked for reference but so far I have not got it. I am  waiting from past 5 days.

Will let you know my decision  and reason for it.

Regards
Praveen R