[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange 2007 is not updating GAL of Office 2003 or 2007 Users

  • From: Mitchel Lewis - Seattle <MLewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 08:50:23 -0800

I just verified through ADSI Editor that I am generating OAB Version 1, 2, 3a and 4 ( just set the binary value to 1, it was presently 0, which meant it was only doing 2, 3a and 4)

So I am and have been generating 2, 3a and 4 up until now and I set it to do all of them because it won’t hurt my cause.

I do have autodiscover configured properly though. Everything works perfectly when I pull people out of Cached Mode, but if all of my users did that, it would be a substantial load on my server (roughly 450 users)

2003 is patched current, 99% of my users run off of Terminal Servers and we update them on a weekly basis. But whether the users run on terminal servers or locally on their machine, the result is still the same and the OAB is out of date.