[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange 2007 Organitational Issues

  • From: "Maglinger, Paul" <PMAGLINGER@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 07:26:37 -0500

We have "send as" privs to certain distribution lists where it is necessary for
everyone on it to be included in the reply (certain committees).  Up to now
these committees have been responsible enough not to abuse the privilege.

We also have contract labor in our organization which use external emails which
have been added as contacts and included in distribution lists without problems.

"Send on behalf" and "Send As" privs are usually reserved for Executive
Assistants because we all know they run the company anyway.  J

-Paul