[ExchangeList] Exchange 2007 Mailbox for other child domain users

  • From: "jitendra singh" <jiten_rwt2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 26 Jun 2009 05:21:54 -0000

Dear All,

I have 1 AD doamin by the name of surya.local with 2 child domains india.surya.local & newyork.surya.local. Exchange 2007( EXCH2K7) is installed with india.surya.local. Both child domains have their own users. And E mail for suryafashions.com(Authoritative domain) is working fine with india.surya.local. Now my requirement is . How to create mailbox for the users of newyork.surya.local in Exchange 2007(EXCH2K7) which is placed in india.surya.local (child domain) while users are created in newyork.surya.local.

I asked my one of the friend for this task and he replied to run domain prep in newyork.surya.local & than create mailboxes.

Best Regards,

Jitendra Singh

Data Centre Officer

Caliber Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.