RE: Exchange 2003 won't create mailbox?

  • From: "James Dykes" <jdykes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 10:52:50 -0500

I've tried that and it's not working. I've tried logging on via outlook
and via the web client. I've also sent a message to the account but
still no go on the mailbox in the store.

When I try to set up the user in outlook I get the error. " The action
could not be completed. The name could not be matched to a name in the
address list." Which I figured that was coming up because there was no
mailbox for the user in the list.

James