Exchange 2003 with PIX 515

  • From: Sola Alabi <solaalabi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 16:10:36 +0000 (GMT)

Hi guys,
     I have a network design Below

                                                     EXCHANGE(172.16.3.5)

     DC1........ DC2....(192.168.0.2.............DMZ .................router
(PublicIp..... Internet)

  My exchange is in DMZ zone

  I want to impliment OWA
  But have being seen alot of people having issues with fixup smtp 25 ,
  How can I achieve my security with PIX 515 and exchange
  thanks
  sola

ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Ok seems to be a local issue. What security setting is your IE set to? Try
lowering the security setting to medium low, click reset and try again.