RE: Exchange 2003 with Multiple Windows Domains

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 10:27:04 -0500

Are these two separate forests?

If so, this no workie.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tommy Pruitt [mailto:tpruitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 11:30 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Exchange 2003 with Multiple Windows Domains

http://www.MSExchange.org/

I have two domain servers serving 2 domains.  The networks are connected
together via a T1 connection.  Exchange server is in DOMAIN1.  I ran
/forestprep and /domainprep on the DOMAIN2 server.  When I go to System
Manager and try to add the second domain in RUS I don't see the domain
server for DOMAIN2 and I can't manually enter that server.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tommy