Re: Exchange 2003 upgrade...

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 14:54:41 -0500

One thing you should probably point out is that you won't be able to use the
FE server for OWA access.  I know it wasn't explicitly mentioned, but just
to be complete since Chris seems to have this jumbled a little. I've seen a
lot of people that really want to use the new OWA features thinking they
could.

Keep in mind as well that there's a checklist in place.  Wouldn't hurt to
read through that for a basic order of what needs to happen when and why.
Rick does a nice job of putting them in there, but it never hurts to see it
visually with checkboxes etc.

Al