Exchange 2003 service pack 2 trobleshooting

  • From: "Messias Helio Mandua" <mmandua@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 09:54:35 +0200

Dear all

I have installed service pack 2 on my exchange 2003, but after the installation the server doesn?t send or receive any mail.

I have been trying to check if SMTP port is open and it is but I think there is something to do with X400            , now how can I reconfigure the service so that the mail can be sent via SMTP and received trough POP3 port. I mean I would like to have a default configuration to enable me to send and receive mail. This is very Urgent.

Messias Mandua

Messias Helio Mandua

CDC - Berlin

Iranisch - Str 6

Berlin - Deutschland

From: "Mark Fugatt" <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Exchange 2003 install in an Exchange 2000 Enviroment
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 22:54:03 -0000
>http://www.MSExchange.org/
>
>There are no special utilities to run, install the new Exchange 2003
>server as part of the same Exchange org and away you go.
>
>Mark Fugatt
>Dedicated Supportability Engineer (Exchange)
>Microsoft Services Organisation
>Desk: +44 (0)118 909 5630
>Mobile: +44 (0)7966 858108
>MSN IM: markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Blog: http://blogs.technet.com/mfugatt
>Dedicated to proactively supporting Microsoft's enterprise Customers
>
>This email may contain confidential information. If you are not named on
>the addressee list, please take no action in relation to this email, do
>not open any attachment, and please contact the sender (details above)
>immediately. Information in this email is provided in good faith. If you
>are a customer of Microsoft, please refer to the terms and conditions
>which cover the provision of support and consulting services to you/your
>organization. If you are not corresponding in the course of, or in
>connection with a Microsoft contract or program with its own terms and
>conditions, please note that no liability is accepted by Microsoft for
>the contents of this mail.

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!