RE: Exchange 2003 send as distributions list

  • From: "Roberts, Ian" <Ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 14:41:51 -0000

Greg,

Many thanks, got it now.........

-----Original Message-----
From: Lara, Greg [mailto:GLara@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 02 November 2004 14:17
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Exchange 2003 send as distributions list

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Make sure you've got the 'Advanced Features' menu option selected in
ADUC.
You might not see the security tab otherwise...

Greg Lara
----
---------------------------
This e-mail message may contain privileged, confidential and/or
proprietary information intended only for the person(s) named. If you
are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message, and any
attachments, and notify the sender by return e-mail. If you are not the
intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, disclosure or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.
----