Exchange 2003 send as distributions list

  • From: "Ian Roberts" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 07:15:19 -0700

Can anyone tell me how to (or if it's possible to) send as a distribution
list in Exchange 2003. I'd configured this for my users in Exchange 2000.
In Exchange 2000 I just right-clicked the group in AD Users and Computers
then selected properties and there was a security tab. In there I just
checked the `send as' box and assigned the right to the users I wished.
However in Exchange 2003 there is no security tab, is there another way to
do this ?

Many thanks in advance.