Exchange 2003 recovery server failures

  • From: "LaPatra, Pat" <plapatra@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:10:11 -0600

Hi, I am trying to restore an Exchange store from tape to a recovery server. I
have built a system with Exchange 2003 sp1 (same as where the tape came from)
and installed AD, Created administrative group with same name as that of where
the tape come from, and ensured the storage group had the same name. I am using
ArcServe 11.1 and get a 1364 error when attempting to restore.
FYI: the mailboxes and accounts I am trying to recover have been deleted since
this backup.

Has anyone out there done this before with Arcserve and a recovery server?

Thanks for any help.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message, including any attachment(s),
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this
message and then delete the original message and any copies of it from your
computer system. Any use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this
message and/or any of its attachments (if any) by unintended recipients is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.