Exchange 2003 question

  • From: "Douglas Stelley" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 09:02:09 -0400

Anyone out there beta testing E2k3;

I'm evaluating SmartDL to help me manage DL's, and it's getting on
decision time as to whether to buy it or not.
Question: Does E2k3 support rules based DL's? can I have a DL that is
based on an LDAP query?

Doug Stelley
Network Admin.
Olean General Hospital
(716)375-7320

Profanity is the one language all programmers know best.

the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any release, dissemination,
have received this communication in error please notify the author immediately
by replying to this message and deleting the original message. Thank you.