Exchange 2003 permissions

  • From: "Ted" <tdoholis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 12:07:28 -0600

Hi All,

I am trying to set up an application that integrates with Exchange but the
directions are all related to Ex 2k. I have put a couple lines from them
below but the problem I'm having is that the folder referred to in #3 isnt
there....there is nothing under the Events Root folder.

Any ideas where to look for the equivalent in ex 2k3?

Thanks
TD

To set up permissions on Exchange 2000:
1. Open the Systems Manager, and select Folders | Public Folders.
2. Right click on the Public Folders directory and select View System
Folders.
3. Expand the Events Root directory and right-click on the
EventConfig_<exchangeserver> folder.
4. Select the Permissions tab and click the Client Permissions button.