Exchange 2003 issues.

  • From: "Muqeemuddin Syed" <muqeems@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:40:43 +0300

Hi All,
We recently installed an exchange 2003 server on our network.
2 Domain controllers, both running win 2000, and exchange 2003 is on a
win 2003 server.
Since the last 2 weeks we have started receiving event ID 2102 and 2066.

Source MS ExchangeDSAccess
Category : Topology
Event ID; 2102

And Source MSExchangeDSAccess
Category; LDAP
Event ID; 2066

Further more I cannot turn on the message tracking too, it first tells
me that the user needs read permissions on the tracking.log file. I have
even tried by giving full control to everybody on this folder for share
and NTFS both.,... nothing happened. And then it gives me either an
access denied error message or a illegal path format message. Can
someone please help me on this one.
Thanks