Exchange 2003 installation issues

  • From: Sola Alabi <solaalabi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 17:42:31 +0000 (GMT)

Hi guys,
    I have ML370 G4 server  with win 2003 server x32 running and during
installation of exchange I have this prompt There is known issue on x64 os with
Exchange 2003, but I still continued and when i installed exchange 2003 it was
working & tested sending email within my LAN with no issues please as anyone do
this be4 i really want to know the likely implication .
  thanks

Tom Kern <tpkern@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  http://www.MSExchange.org/   All of your Exchange "profiles" are housed in AD
so you will not lose these.

  You can do a full back up and then reinstall Exchange off the cd with the
"diasterrecovery" switch and then restore the info stores.
  Check this out-
  http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=822945

  As for the disclaimer, you'll need to write your own event sink or get a
third party product like GFI Mail Essentials or Surf Control,etc.

  On 1/27/06, Tom Rogers <trogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.MSExchange.org/

Anyone?

Security Centre.