RE: Exchange 2003 install question

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:44:18 -0500

Marvin

You should be safe just running setup, or you could run the Exchange
Deployment tool from the main screen when you insert the cd, this will
provide you with a checklist you can run through to make sure you have
everything done.

Mark Fugatt
MCT, MCSE, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc