RE: Exchange 2003 install question

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:44:18 -0500

You should be safe just running setup, or you could run the Exchange
Deployment tool from the main screen when you insert the cd, this will
provide you with a checklist you can run through to make sure you have
everything done.

Mark Fugatt
MCT, MCSE, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc