Re: Exchange 2003 install in an Exchange 2000 Enviroment

  • From: Ken Graves <kgraves27614@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:23:12 -0800 (PST)

I really like the Exchange Server Best Practices Analyzer Tool.  I'd run it
before and after your upgrade and address the issues it finds.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=dbab201f-4bee-4943-ac22-e2ddbd258df3&displaylang=en

Jordan Wood <rjwood@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  http://www.MSExchange.org/

Can anyone point me to some good utilties to run to prepare for a new
install of Exchange 2003 into a domain that currently runs Exchange 2000.

Any help would be appreciated.