Re: Exchange 2003 install in an Exchange 2000 Enviroment

  • From: Ken Graves <kgraves27614@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:23:12 -0800 (PST)

I really like the Exchange Server Best Practices Analyzer Tool.  I'd run it
before and after your upgrade and address the issues it finds.

Jordan Wood <rjwood@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can anyone point me to some good utilties to run to prepare for a new
install of Exchange 2003 into a domain that currently runs Exchange 2000.

Any help would be appreciated.

List Archives: