[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange 2003 errror: "send/receive in outlook"

  • From: Jamal Roderic Malto <lamajciredor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 03:36:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Vineet,

To make this change go to the following location in Exchange System Manager on the Exchange 2003 Server.

Administrative Groups>"Organization Name" >Servers> "Exchange 2003 Server">First Storage Group>Public Folder Store>Public Folder Instances

For each of the following Public Folders ensure that the newly added Exchange Server is added to the "Replication" tab by highlighting the Public Folder Instance, right clicking and selecting "Folder Properties."

OAB Version 2
Offline Address Book
Schedule+ Free Busy Information

Hope this helps.