RE: Exchange 2003: error 0x8004010f

  • From: "Sinton, Gary" <gary@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 08:09:42 -0500

To revisit Mark's recommendation:
In ESM, go to First Storage group | Public Folder store | Public folders
| OAB Version 2 and OAB 3a.
Verify that their sizes (in the last four columns) are non-zero and that
the last access was overnight. If not, your app log may have some 9335
and 9333 OAB generation errors. If so, go back to ESM in the Public
Folder instance | OAB | Properties | Replication. Set to Always Run and
Normal.