RE: Exchange 2003 database size

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:17:31 +1100

Yep thanks Mark

Greg Mulholland

________________________________

From: Mark Fugatt [mailto:markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wed 14/12/2005 12:23 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Exchange 2003 database size

http://www.MSExchange.org/

To be 100% accurate it would be the EDB + STM + any uncommitted transactions.

Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Services Organisation
Desk:   +44 (0)118 909 5630
Mobile: +44 (0)7966 858108
MSN IM: markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Blog: http://blogs.technet.com/mfugatt

This email may contain confidential information. If you are not named on the
addressee list, please take no action in relation to this email, do not open
any attachment, and please contact the sender (details above) immediately.
Information in this email is provided in good faith. If you are a customer of
Microsoft, please refer to the terms and conditions which cover the provision
of support and consulting services to you/your organization. If you are not
corresponding in the course of, or in connection with a Microsoft contract or
program with its own terms and conditions, please note that no liability is
accepted by Microsoft for the contents of this mail.