Exchange 2003 coexisting with 5.5

  • From: Thomas Arena <arena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 12:33:53 -0500

We have a new exchange 2003 server that's been added to our existing 5.5
The Internet Mail Connector is on a 5.5 machine and we will keep the mail
flow like that for now.
All of the recipients on the 5.5 side can send and receive fine. However,
when sending to the 2003 recipients from a 5.5 account or from and external
account we get:

a3 on Wed, 22 Sep 2004 12:18:23 -0500
    The recipient was detected looping within the message transfer service
               The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=us;a= ;p=river oaks
Thanks for any ideas.