Exchange 2003 and Lotus Domino Coexistence

  • From: "James" <james_bishop@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 00:12:24 -0600

I am trying to import the names and address book from notes into Exchange.
I have setup the Notes Connector to create a new windows account if it
does not exist (as I do not want contacts in AD).  The source of the error
is MSExchangeADDXA, Event ID: 8270 - LDAP returned the error [35]
Unwilling To Preform when importing the transaction.
If I propogate the accounts in AD with email address (same as Notes
domain) how do I get them to send mail via the notes server. i.e: Outlook
client sends an email, goes from exchange server, over notes connector to
notes server and then over internet to client (and vice versa).

I hope this makes sense.

James Bishop