Exchange 2003 administrators to present

  • From: "Chris Williams" <chrisw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:16:42 -0800

Hi all,

I'm an analyst at Ferris Research (www.ferris.com
<http://www.ferris.com/> ), a research firm that focuses on messaging
and collaboration issues.  I regularly read this list to see what
administrators find most important.  You can find my bio here:
http://www.ferris.com/view_analyst.php?aid=24

I'm currently looking for administrators to present at a web-based
seminar we're holding in March on Exchange 2003 experiences.  I'm
looking for Exchange administrators who have migrated to Exchange 2003
and can discuss their experiences.  Each presenter will talk for about
10 minutes.

Because of our audience composition, it would be ideal if you are at a
company of at least 2500 mailboxes, or are a service provider who works
with those types of companies.  I can send you more information offline,
but this is generally a simple, fun experience for all.

If you have an interest in presenting, please reply to me directly (not
to the list), or to chris.williams@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you

Chris Williams

Ferris Research