RE: Exchange 2003 Winmail.dat

  • From: "Craig A. Weil" <craig_weil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:12:41 -0800

Yeah, I've done that also.  The global settings for one server are the global
settings for the other (meaning there is only one place in System Manager where
you can make those changes and I'm presuming they affect both servers).
Winmail.dat files have been described as files that some "other" client can't
decode but as previously described, I can send emails from E2K3 to any other
email (hotmail, gmail, other exchange servers) but not to the Exchange 2000
server on the same domain.

Very strange...

Craig