Exchange 2003 Upgrade: Installing new Exchange 2003 Front-end server

  • From: Roger Sam <rogersam75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:34:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I am having one Exchange 2000 frontend server and two backend servers. I want
to to the front end server upgrade by replacing it with a new server. I cant
install the new Exchange 2003 server and join it to the existing Exchange 2000
orginization since the front end server is exchange 2000. Which is the best
method to replace the existing Exchange 2000 front end server to Exchange 2003

Do You Yahoo!?