RE: Exchange 2003 - Two Mailbox

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 15:14:01 -0400

If you are opening the second mail box from within your own Outlook
profile, make sure you assign the proper permissions to the proper
folders in your second mailbox. You have to do this by logging on as the
second mailbox primary user, and adding the helpdesk users as delegates.
You can add the delegates either by clicking Tools - Options - Delegates
or by right clicking on the folders. Once you do this, you have to right
click on the top level folder "Mailbox - Second mailbox name " and click
on permissions tab, and add all the helpdesk users as Reviewers. Then
all your helpdesk users can see the folders.

Regards,

Raj