Exchange 2003 Tools

  • From: <paul_lemonidis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 18:26:18 -0000

Hi All

What has happened to Exmerge and Mtacheck in Exchange 2003. I went to run an
MTA check as part of moving the MTA transaction log files recently and to my
dismay found that it is not on my server anywhere? I searched the entire
machine. Exmerge isn't even on the CD now either???!!! MTACHECK does still
exist in some form as there is an MTACHECK.OUT directory on the machine and in
the event logs there is clear indication that it has run at start up on some
occasions. I guess they have just renamed it for some reason? As for Exmerge, I
am totally at a loss as to explain that. Fortunately the 2000 version of
Exmerge works fine.

Does anyone know what is going on please?

Regards,

Paul Lemonidis.