[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange 2003 Sp2 Error 9175 and 1005

  • From: "James Chong" <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 11:59:00 -0400

Your IS stops during backups? Can you describe fails to recover? You
mean during backup process or it is currently down? What backup software
are you using? Anything else in the logs besides that?

James Chong
Sr. Systems Engineer
InPhonic, Inc.
10805 Parkridge Blvd.
Reston, VA 20191
O (703) 657-4612
C (703) 863-1483

________________________________

Date:  26/06/2007
Time:  07:45:32
User:  N/A
Computer: EXCH003
The MAPI call 'OpenMsgStore' failed with the following error:
The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is not available.  Either there
are network problems or the Microsoft Exchange Server computer is down
for maintenance.
The MAPI provider failed.
Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store
ID no: 8004011d-0526-00000000

For more information, click

Thanks

Dave

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating"
<http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/;_ylc=X3oDMTE4MGw4Z2hlBF9TAzk3MTA3M
Dc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDZ3JlZW5jZW50ZXI->  at Yahoo! Autos' Green
Center.