RE: Exchange 2003 Send/Receive Limits

  • From: "Greg Herzog" <glherzog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 10:33:19 -0500

There is a global send/receive limit that gets set on the smtp connector. This will always take precedence over your internal limits for internet mail. If you need to be able to send larger messages to the internet, you should check this to make sure that's not what's stopping you.

Properties on your smtp connector- content restrictions tab

Greg

----- Original Message ----- From: "Simon Butler" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>