RE: Exchange 2003 Send/Receive Limits

  • From: "Simon Butler" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 15:03:44 -0000

As a rule I always restrict down rather than open up.
Therefore the global limit will always be the highest limit possible by
any user, and then I restrict those who need a smaller limit.

Use admodify.net to set the restriction across all users, then change
those that need a higher limit by hand.

Simon.