RE: Exchange 2003 SP2 and Windows Mobile 5

  • From: "Steve Schofield" <sslists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 01:06:20 -0500

Hi Andy,

We just implemented a fresh Exchange 2003 w/sp2 server.  One of the "odd"
things a client couldn't do was use ActiveSync from a new sprint phone with
WM5.  I'm not sure this is the case or not but the problem we ran into the
person didn't have the 'root cert' on the device.  Once we imported that
everything worked like a charm on the device.

Steve